Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Anniversary My Sweet Matthew!

So I have this great life - with this very funny and loving guy and yet I am over weight.
That really doesn't make sense.
I will make sense out of it though. I surely will.
Because I want my time to be healthy and I want to live well with this Goofy Great Guy. Or as he would say - My GGG.
I need to start making sense of my intake - and the ambition of getting off my butt - desk jobs will be the end of me one day - I am going to get the fitbit to help me be in motion more. I need something that reminds me or I can get glued to a chair for hours.
So the deal is - One year from now I want to visit this Blog here and not be afraid to have a full picture of us placed here, because there will be less of me.
He has never measured my self worth in pounds. That means a lot.
Thank you for being an inspiration to my life Matthew!
Next year - less of me!




No comments:

Post a Comment